Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, that's right! I have a blog...

I have been meaning to post for awhile, but keep forgetting.

A short list of other things I've been meaning to do for a while but keep forgetting to do:

1. Familiarize myself to a greater degree with the works of Gilbert and Sullivan.

2. Rent this movie.

3. Not be terrible at all forms of athletic competition.

4. Take my beautiful wife out dancing.  However,  the large baby in her belly has, regardless of a good or poor memory on my part, put that item on the PUP list.

So, I'm on it.  Hopefully.

My name is Pastor Hans Fiene.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

smchurchie said...

Welcome back :)

Pastor Fiene said...

Thanks! (I had to leave a comment too because it drives the English major in me nuts when my blog reads "1 comments.")