Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Save ULC! Director's Commentary

I don't have anything terribly insightful to say about this video.  I suppose the best I could do is link back to this post I wrote when this issue was first rearing its ugly head in the internet world.  But aside from that, please continue to keep all those involved in your prayers.  Pray that the Minnesota South District's Board of Director's may repent of breaking the ninth commandment.  Pray that Christ may continue to feed His sheep through the Word and Sacrament ministry of University Lutheran Chapel.  And pray that Pastor David Kind and his flock may rejoice to know that they have been counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name of Christ.

Also, my flock and I are making pancakes for ULC this Sunday at 8:00 am.  Anybody in the neighborhood is free to join us.


No comments: